Matalaxyl 8 % + Mancozeb 64 % WP
- Mataxyl+ is a formulation of Matalaxyl 8% and Mancozeb 64% WP which can be used as a fungicide Grapes, Potato, Black Pepper, Pearl millet, Mustard etc.
- It works as both contact and systematic fungicide and can be use to protect from Downy mildew, Late blight, Phytophthora foot rot, Damping off, White rust and alternaria Blight.
- The dosages per hectare is 1400 or 14%gm a.i.and formulation is 2000 or 0.2%gm depending on crop and pest type.
- It is available in the form of WP(Wettable Powder).
- There is no specific antidote, treatment done symptomatically.
- It is biodegradable in nature.
- It is safe for non target human being and animal
- It is safe for target animals.
Breadth of Activity