Mancozeb 75 % WP
- We offer Mancozeb 75% WP in name of Kalzeb which can be used in Fruits, Potato, Wheat, Cumin, Jowar, Tomato, Paddy, Culiflower, Maize crops to protect from Blight, leaf spot, Tip rot, Tikka disease.
- The dosages per hectare are 1.125-2.25kg a.i.and formulation is 1.5-3kg depending on crop and pest type.
- Formulation type of Kalzeb is WP(Wettable Powder).
- This fungicide works when it comes in contact of pest.
- There is no specific antidote is known. Required treatment is done symptomatically.
- It is safe for non-target human being and animals.
- It is safe for environment and all the crops.
- It has knockdown effect.
1.125 - 2.25 kg a.i/Ha
- Brand Name: Kalzeb
- Product Head: Contact Fungicide
- Mode of action: Contact Fungicide
- Crops: Grapes, Guava, Potato, Banana, Wheat, Curnin, Jowar, Tomato, Paddy, Cauliflower,Maize, Chilli, Ground nut, Apple
- Pest: Angular leaf spot, Downy mildew, Anthracnose, Fruit rot, Late blight, Early blight, Tip rot, leaf spot, Tikka Disease
- Dosages: 1.125 - 2.25 kg a.i/Ha
- Formulation: 1.5-3Kg/Ha
- Formulation Type : WP(Wettable Powder)