Diafenthiuron 50 % WP
- Fenuron is one of the leading insecticide brands of kalyani prepared from Diafenthiuron 50% WP to treat Thrips,Capsule Borer,White flies,Aphids,Jassids,Dimond Black Moth and Mites in case of Cardamon,Cotton,Cabbage,Brinjal and Chillies crops.
- The dosages per hectare are 300-400 gm a.i.and formulation is 600-800gm depending on intensity of pest.
- Its formulation type is Wettable Powder.
- There is no specific antidote.We can treat it symtomatically.
- It can be use for many crops.
- It is safe for non-target human being and animals
- It is safe for enivorment as it is biodegradeable in nature.
As per requirement
WP (wettable Powder)
- IUPAC Name: 2,4,5,6-tetrachloroisophthalonitrile
- CAS Number: 1897-45-6
- Molecular Formula: C8Cl4N2
- Molecular Weight (Mass): 265.91 g.mol-1
- Use: Agricultural use
- Technical Purity : NA
- Formulation : WP (wettable Powder)