Buprofezin 25 % SC
- Buprofezin 25% SC insecticide is offers in the brand name of Buprozin.
- When pest like mealy bugs, hoppers, whiteflies, aphids, jacssid, thrips, brown plant hopper, white back plant hopper, yellow mite come in contact with insecticide it start acting.
- Mainly it is used to protect pests of cotton, mango, grape, rice and chillies crops.
- The dosages per hectare is 75-375 gm a.i.and formulation is 0.3-1.5ltr depending on crop and pest type.
- We are offering this product in SC(Suspension Concentrate) form
- There is no specific antidote is known. Treatment needs to be done symptomatically.
- It has quick knockdown effect.
- It is biodegradable in nature.
- It is safe for non target human being and animal.
- It can be use for many crops.
- It is safe for all the crops.
Grapes, Mango, Cotton, Rice, Chillies
Mealy bugs, Hoppers, Whiteflies, Aphid, Jassids, Thrips, Brown plant hopper, white backed plant hopp
75 -375 gm a.i/ Ha
75 -375 gm a.i/ ha
- Brand Name: Buprozin
- Product Head: Contact Insecticide
- Crops: Grapes, Mango, Cotton, Rice, Chillies
- Pest: Mealy bugs, Hoppers, Whiteflies, Aphid, Jassids, Thrips, Brown plant hopper, white backed plant hopper, yellow mite
- Dosages :35 -375 gm a.i/ Ha
- Formulation :0.3-1.5 Ltr/Ha
- Formulation Type: SC (Suspension Concentrate)
No specific antidote. Treat symptomatically