- Permethrin is an outstanding pesticide used in agriculture, public health and animal health purpose we provide with 94% min purity.
- This product is also available in EC(Emulsifiable Concentrate),SG(Smoke Generator) forms.
- Its chemical name is , 3-Phenoxybenzyl (1RS)-cis,trans-3-(2,2-dichlorovinyl)-2,2-dimethylcyclopropanecarboxylate.
- CAS No.: 52645-53-1.
- Its molecular formula is C21H20Cl2O3.
- Permethrin molecular weight is 391.29 gÂ·molâ1.
- As per import country regulation all product with all its formulation (%) we can offer. And packaging can be done as per customer need fulfilment.
- IUPAC Name: 3-Phenoxybenzyl (1RS)-cis,trans-3-(2,2-dichlorovinyl)-2,2-dimethylcyclopropanecarboxylate
- CAS Number: 52645-53-1
- Molecular Formula: C21H20cl2O
- Molecular Weight(Mass): 391.29 g.mol-1
- Use: For Public Health, Animal Health and Agricultural use
- Technical Purity: 94% Min
- Formulation : EC (Emulsifiale Concentrate), SG (smoke Generator)