Monocrotophos 36 Percent SL
- Insecticide Monocrotophos 36% SL is available in brand name of Monophos apply in Cotton, Paddy, Maize, Pea etc to protect from American boll worm, Aphid, Leaf hopper, Grey weevil, Spotted boll worms, Pink boll worm, Thrips etc.
- The dosages per hectare are 175-800 gm a.i.and formulation is 437-2250 ml depending on crop and pest type.
- It is a systematic and contact b insecticide available in SL(Soluble Liquid) form.
- Atropinize the patient immediately and maintain full atropinization by repeated doses of 2 to 4 mg. of atropine sulphate intravenously at 5 to 10 minutes interval. As much as 25 to 50 mg. of atropine may be required in a day. The need for further atropine administration is guided by the continuance of symptoms. Extent of salivation is a useful criteria for dose adjustment.
- Dissolve 1-2 gm of 2 PAM in 10ml distilled water and inject intravenously very slowly for 10-15 minutes.
- It is safe for non-target human being and animals.
- It is safe for environment and all the crops.
- It has knockdown effect.
175-800 gm a.i/ Ha
SL (Soluble Liquid)
American boll worm, Aphid, Leaf hopper, Grey weevil, Spotted boll worm, Pink boll worm, thrips, Whit