Gibberellic Acid 0.001 % L
- Gibberellic Acid 0.001%L is formulate by us in brand name of Gabcid.
- It used in Grapes, Cotton, Banana, Sugarcane, Paddy, cabbage, onion, brinjal, okra, groundnut.
- The dosages per hectare is 0.018-0.045gm a.i.and formulation is 180-450ml as per the requirement.
- It is available in the form of Liquid.
- There is no specific antidote is known. Treatment needs to be done symptomatically.
- It has quick knockdown effect.
- It is biodegradable in nature.
- It is safe for non target human being and animal.
- It can be use for many crops.
- It is safe for all the crops.
- Brand Name : Gabcid
- Product Head : Plant Growth Regulator
- Mode of action : Plant Growth Regulator
- Crops : Grapes, Cotton, Banana, Sugarcan(planted crop), Paddy, Cabbage/Cauliflower, onion, Brinjal/Bhendi, Ground nut, Muberry
- Pest: --
- Dosages : 0.018-0.045 gm a.i/Ha
- Formulation : 180-450 ml/Ha
- Formulation Type : Liquid