Ethion 50 % EC
- Formulation of Ethion 50% EC offer as Ethikal which destroy Pod borer,termite,whiteflies,Bollworms, Scarlet mite,Red,spide mitr,Aphid,Helopeltis ,Caterpillar,thrips and pink mite in pigeon pea,cotton,gram, tea,chilli and soyabean.
- It also used to protect building(Pre and post Construction) from termite.
- The dosages per hectare is 250-1000 gm a.i.and formulation is 500-2000 ml depending on intensity of pest.
- In case of buliding it is 0.50% and frmulation is 10 ml /lt .
- Insectcide mode of action is systematic and contact.
- It is available in the form of EC(Emulsifiable Concentrate).
- Atropinize the patient immediately and maintain full atropinization by repeated doses of 2 to 4 mg. of atropine sulphate intravenously at 5 to 10 minutes interval. As musch as 25 to 50 mg. of atropine may be required in a day. The need for further atropine administration is guided by the continuance of symptoms. Extent of salivation is a useful criterion for dose adjustment.
- Dissolve 1-2 gm of 2 PAM in 10ml distilled water and inject intravenously very slowly for 10-15 minutes.
- It has quick knock down effect by contact action.
- It controls many pest and insects.
- It can be use for many crops.
Mode of Operation
250-1000 gm A.i/Ha
- Brand Name: Ethikal
- Product Head: Insecticide (Termiticide)
- Mode of action: Systemic & Contact insecticide
- Crops: pigeon pea, Cotton, Gram, Tea, Chilli, Soyabean
- Pest: Pod borer, Termite, Whiteflies, Bollworms, Pod borer, Scarlet mite, Purple mite, Red, spider mite, Aphid, Helopeltis, Caterpillar, Trips, Pink mite
- Dosages :250-1000 gm A.i/Ha
- Formulation : 500-2000ml/Ha
- Formulation Type: EC(Emulsifiable Concentrate)