Ethion 50 % EC
- We offer Ethion 50% EC as brand name Ethikal. It is used in pre and post construct building to protect from termite..
- It is a systematic and contact insecticide available in the form of EC (Emulsifiable concentrate) form.
- Atropinize the patient immediately and maintain full atropinization by repeated doses of 2 to 4 mg. of atropine sulphate intravenously at 5 to 10 minutes interval. As much as 25 to 50 mg. of atropine may be required in a day. The need for further atropine administration is guided by the continuance of symptoms. Extent of salivation is a useful criteria for dose adjustment.
- Dissolve 1-2 gm of 2 PAM in 10ml distilled water and inject intravenously very slowly for 10-5 minutes.
- It is safe for non-target human being and animals.
- It is safe for environment and all the crops.
- It has knockdown effect.
Mode of Operation
250-1000 gm A.i/Ha
- Brand Name: Ethikal
- Product Head: Insecticide (Termiticide)
- Mode of action: Systemic & Contact insecticide
- Crops: pigeon pea, Cotton, Gram, Tea, Chilli, Soyabean
- Pest: Pod borer, Termite, Whiteflies, Bollworms, Pod borer, Scarlet mite, Purple mite, Red, spider mite, Aphid, Helopeltis, Caterpillar, Trips, Pink mite
- Dosages :250-1000 gm A.i/Ha
- Formulation : 500-2000ml/Ha
- Formulation Type: EC(Emulsifiable Concentrate)