Dimethoate 30 % EC
- Dimate is available with us ,which is a formulation of Dimethoate 30% EC.
- This insecticide is used to treat Hopper,Mealy bug,aphids,Lace wing bug,Thrips,White fly,Painted bug,Shoot Borer,Mite and stem borer in mango,potato,banana,apricot,rose,cabbage and cauliflower,Tomato,onion,brinjal,okra,Chillies and apple.
- It can also be used to treat Fig jassid,Blank Citrus and mustard aphids.
- It is a systematic insecticide available in EC(Emulsifiable Concentrate) form.
- The dosages per hectare are 200-750 gm a.i.and formulation is 660-3300 ml depending on type of pest.
- Atropinize the patient immediately and maintain full atropinisation by repeated doses of 2 to 4 mg. of atropine sulphate intravenously at 5 to 10 minutes interval. As much as 25 to 50 mg. of atropine may be required in a day. The need for further atropine administration is guided by the continuance of symptoms. Extent of salivation is a useful criteria for dose adjustment.
- Dissolve 1-2 gm of 2 PAM in 10ml distilled water and inject intravenously very slowly for 10-15 minutes.
- It has quick knock down effect by contact action.
- It controls many pest and insects.
- It can be use for many crops
Fig, Mango, Potato, Banana, Apricot, Rose, Cabbage & Cauliflower, Tomato, Citrus, Onion, Brinjal, Bh
Fig jassid, Hopper, Mealy bug, Aphids, Lace wing bug, Scale, Thrips, Mustard aphid, Whitefly, Blank
- Brand Name : Dimate
- Product Head : Insecticide
- Mode of action : Systemic insecticide
- Crops : Fig, Mango, Potato, Banana, Apricot, Rose, Cabbage & Cauliflower, Tomato, Citrus, Onion, Brinjal, Bhindi, Chillies, Apple
- Pest : Fig jassid, Hopper, Mealy bug, Aphids, Lace wing bug, Scale, Thrips, Mustard aphid, Whitefly, Blank citrus, Painted bug, Shoot Borer, Mite, Stem borer
- Dosages : 200-750gm a.i/Ha
- Formulation : 660-3300ml/Ha
- Formulation Type : EC (Emulsifiable Concentrate)